Sunday, May 16, 2010

Need your help - photos anyone?


Just dropping a line to allow me to congratulate the Warhawks on securing an undisputed WIAC Baseball Championship. For Warhawk fans at the Mills yesterday or for those that might have been listening to me and Gary on the KOOL 106.5 broadcast, it was a very memorable afternoon of baseball.

For those of you that were taking digital photos at the games yesterday, I need your help. I was without a photographer and I don't have any photos for use on my blog.

If anyone may have photos they would like to contribute to Voices Eye on Baseball Blog your contribution would be greatly appreciated!

I don't need many. Four or five pics would be great. Especially postgame photos of the players, parents and fans celebration (get-together) in the Hawks Nest VIP area down the right field line.

I'm looking to use the photos in association with my blog stories.

You may send the photos to my email address: tpattis@core.com

Thank you in adevance for anyone that may wish to share their photos!

And finally - I hope that the Voices Eye on Baseball Blog has helped make this 2010 Warhawk baseball season more enjoyable.

See you at the Mills for NCAA Regional action on Wednesday.

-Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment